Customer Quality Program Man.
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The incumbent will be responsible for understanding and advocating customer quality performance issues to the functions, and ensure that the organization responds to these issues in a way that meets or exceeds customers’ expectations.
Position requires breadth of experience across multiple programs, products and customers to determine the right level of actions to improve to improve / maintain the customer experience during adverse situation
25 Idea generation
25 Brainstorm solutions
25 Continuous improvement
15 Risk analysis
10 Coordinate resolution
- Manage the HSPS Customer Satisfaction initiative as it applies to specific Gold Business Enterprises (GBE), regional, or specific strategic customer(s)
- Facilitate cross functional teams to investigate, develop containment, implement corrective actions, and communicate results associated with Customer Issue Escalations
- Work directly with Engineering, Sustaining Quality, Technical Support, and Customer facing groups to ensure Customer Complaints are analyzed for root causes and actions are identified for improvement. Ensure robust corrective and preventative actions are implemented
- Manage the regional or strategic customer(s) cross functional issues forums to proactively monitor and improvement customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Assist in determining the most effective source of data, and the most efficient sampling methods to be employed to manage regional and strategic customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Coach internal departments on quality principles and practices associated with Customer Satisfaction management, including robust 8d creation
- Initiate, review and approve quality system procedures which support HSPS Customer Satisfaction management program and initiate continuous improvement activities
- Prepare proposals, Cost of Quality estimates, and approaches for the development of quality Customer Experience oriented projects
- Manage special initiatives involving quality, customer or business issues
- Make presentations to all levels of management and associates as required
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Report status and escalation to Regional Leadership on Critical quality issues affecting SPS
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Some experience working in a customer-facing role
- Experience in manufacturing quality engineering, process engineering or product engineering
- Ability to establish rapport with and elicit cooperation from people at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence & negotiate at all levels
- Ability to make decisions and excel in situations characterized by uncertainty
- Familiarity with ISO9000
- Experience with quality systems such as TS16949 and others, as well as quality techniques (Six Sigma, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan)
- Experience with phased New Product Design process
- Experience with configuration management and change control
- Familiar with S&PS products and manufacturing processes
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal day to day supervision.
- Fluent in English
- Job ID: HRD24968
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Cayiryolu sok. No:7 Ucgen Plaza Kat:5,6,7 Icerenkoy, Istanbul 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.