Sr. Accounting Supervisor
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
* Controller/Accounting Manager who will be responsible for high standards of statutory and usgaap financial accounting and reporting compliance for Honeywell Turkey, internal control monitoring activities, Tax, Legal, Treasury and External/Internal Audit activities of Honeywell in Turkey & Central Asia & Middle East and reports to * Finance Leader Turkey & CA. He/she will be located in the Istanbul office on Asian Side.
25 Month / quarter close
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration concentration in Accounting• Extensive knowledge of Turkish direct and indirect taxes (Corporate income Tax, VAT, Withholding Tax and Stamp Tax regulation, Payroll taxes, Duel Treaties)• Strong tax and accounting reporting skills• Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAP software packages for both general ledger and FI module• Fluent English language knowledge• Five plus years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, preferably in a multinational company • Result oriented • Analytical problem-solving skills, ability to make reliable, objective judgments and proposals • Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization • min 6-8 years of total professional experience in finance, preferably in a multinational organization. Professional tax audit experience preferredKey Behavioral Qualifications:• Applies the appropriate level of deliberation to complex matters including interactions with controllership and business finance and external service providers• Self-motivated, demonstrates a strong desire to succeed and encourages excellence in peers and subordinates• Focuses efforts on those matters that affect in-country compliance environment and Honeywell resources• Communicates clearly and succinctly using written and verbal skills to influence, negotiate and collaborate effectively• Quickly adapts to changing circumstances and business needs
- Extensive experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM accounting package
- Command over MS Office, preferably Excel
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD32906
- Category: Finance
- Location: Cayiryolu sok. No:7 Ucgen Plaza Kat:5,6,7 Icerenkoy, Istanbul 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.