Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Reviews the Master Production Schedule (MPS) relating to production items and evaluates the need for MPS changes based on daily/weekly activity.
· Analyzes the demand and supply balance at the product family and master schedule levels, determining out-of-balance conditions, identifying alternatives and recommending action for approval.
· Monitors the manufacturing performance against the MPS and the execution of the schedule to evaluate results and assisting in the development of future-plans.
· Reviews and resolves schedule problems, avoids potential problems resulting from schedule changes, determines the necessity for MPS changes taking appropriate action based on the impact on short- and long-range production/capacity, and recommends changes to the production schedule.
· Approves customer order changes that are within the cumulative lead time of MPS items. Identify, negotiate and resolve conflicts with respect to material and capacity availability for order promising.
· Challenges current manufacturing strategies for all products to be sure that the best manufacturing and most customer-oriented strategy is being used.
· Develops a working knowledge of the company's products and processes to ensure optimal master schedule stability, order creation, rescheduling, and level loading.
· Acts as internal educator and consultant on master scheduling issues, providing education and training throughout the company to improve company-wide understanding of MPS functions.
· Informs management when demand cannot be met and recommend alternatives on how the requested demand could be satisfied.
· Performs ERP System sets up and maintenance activities to support accurate material scheduling, reporting and replenishment.
25 Establish production schedules
25 Capacity requirement review
25 Labor load review
25 Continuous improvement plans
· Must be a U.S. Citizen in order to obtain a DOE "Q" Level security clearance
· Minimum of seven years’ experience with Supply Chain Material Planning and ERP systems.
· Bachelor's degree in a business- or technical-related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Effective technical, analytical, communication and leadership skills.
· Thorough knowledge of the of Materials Management/Supply Chain Planning and experience with commercial software and personal computer applications.
· Maintains professional contacts and participates in the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) and other associations and activities in keeping with current developments in supply chain management.
· Ability to effectively coordinate and communicate both within departments and across the organization.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.