Technician III ISC
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Technician III ISC performs electronic and/or electro-mechanical fabrication and assembly of electronics packages and cabling, including repair, modification and retrofit. Much of the work is specialty prototype fabrication.
Job duties include:
- Working from prints, sketches, specifications, job layouts, and other written, visual and/or oral instructions.
- Responsible for the fabrication of cabling and connectors, testing, assembly of electronics, equipment setup and operation, gathering data, and documenting work.
- Test and inspection for defects of various product components for own work and that of peers, using microscope and digital multimeter.
- Required to work closely with Quality Control to ensure that high standards of quality are met on each fabrication.
- May be asked to work with Engineering to help resolve technical issues and address quality concerns.
- Work within tight specifications, and suggest improvements for fabrication methods.
- Working in a team environment with peers to support daily goals and objectives.
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs, unassisted.
25 Electronic and/or electro-mechanical fabrication and assembly
25 Repair, modification and retrofit
25 Specialty prototype fabrication
25 Work closely with other teams, such as Quality Control and Engineering
YOU MUST HAVE
- US Citizenship, needed to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q"-level security clearance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5 or more years' experience as an electronic assembler, electronic technician, or equivalent technical manufacturing position.
- 1 or more years' experience soldering of electronic components and wire while using a microscope.
- Demonstrated ability to use small hand and power tools, and test instruments (including but not limited to: screwdriver, drill, rotary tool, soldering iron, microscope, multimeter, etc..) required in the fabrication and inspection of cables and electronic assemblies.
- Extensive knowledge of cable fabrication and encapsulation processes., Military cable fabrication a plus.
- Electronic assembly experience (Circuit Card Assembly, etc…).
- IPC 610, 620 and J-STD certified (past or present certifications).
- 2 year technical degree.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methods.
- Experience working within tight specifications and tolerances.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: req171037
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: PO Box 5250, Albuquerque, NM 87185-5250 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.