Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Technical Consultant MES will lead requirements gathering, business & technical proposals, demonstration, coordination with stakeholders, design & architecture, & deployment of complex MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) projects. Acting as a technical focal point throughout the duration of the project, the consultant will be the key liaison between customers and the execution & development team, ensuring that the delivered system meets the functional & technical requirements.
25 Strategy Development
25 Customer Support
25 Requirement Definition
YOU MUST HAVE
- Significant, hands on application experience implementing MES Solutions in multiple disciplines including but not limited to Inventory Management, Yield Accounting/Reconciliation, Movement Management, Planning & Scheduling, Production and Quality Management; Asset Management / Reliability, Enterprise Historians, Reporting & Visualization.
- Must have knowledge of the software development life cycle. Strong programming background in state of the art programming languages.
- Strong working experience with IIoT.
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security.
- Familiar with standards like ISA-95 and ISA-88.
- In-depth experience with Enterprise Application Integration.
- Good knowledge of Experion Process Knowledge System (PKS), Distributed Control Systems, PLC’s and SCADA.
- Good knowledge of sub-systems like for example ERP, CMMS, LIMS and DMS.
- Experience with Business Process Modelling and Notation.
- Good understanding of the (chemical) processes in industries like refining, petrochemical, pulp and paper etc.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting & and problem solving skills, quality oriented, logical & thorough. Candidate should be able to learn quickly, think efficiently, and inquire effectively in order to gather and understand user requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong team player able to work effectively with customers, multidisciplinary project teams and other departments within the company.
- Preferably experience in technically managing global, remote teams consisting of at least five (5) engineers.
- Customer orientation and focused on delivering quality and timely outcomes from a clients perspective.
- Ability to work with customers on leader, manager, director, vice-president and preferably CxO level.
- In depth understanding of the business value Honeywell products and solutions are able to unlock. Ability to identify, create and sustain business value.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Chemical engineering
Performance Materials and Technologies
- Job ID: req150734
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 4-8, Nauryzbay Batyra str., Almaty, ALA 050004 KAZ
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.