Cyber Security Incident Response Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywell is a leading software industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, mobile, data & analytics, IoT and design thinking. With the addition of our state-of-the-art software and innovation center in Midtown Atlanta, we will incubate, deploy and scale breakthrough offerings that will impact the lives of those around us and the world. There is no better time to join our team, showcase your skills and play a key part in advancing our offerings, market presence and culture.
JOIN OUR ATLANTA TEAM AND…
- Be the agent of change and a catalyst that is transforming a fortune 100 industrial company into a connected, digital, software industrial leader.
- Work collaboratively with like-minded, innovative and passionate people and together bring ideas from inception through to market launch.
- Have endless opportunities to progress your career as you develop new offerings that impact a wide range of industries, improve the quality of life, and truly change the world.
As a cyber security Incident Response Engineer at Honeywell, this is your opportunity to:
- Identify security issues and risks associated with security events and manage the Incident Response process for a platform that extensively involves Cloud based solutions.
- Participate in the Incident Response and investigation process for identified Security events.
- Perform network and system forensics in response to security incidents. Optimize and customize security-monitoring tools in order to improve detection.
- Hunt for signs of suspicious activity on the platform Keep yourself informed of emerging security threat and risk trends that may impact cyber safety.
Maintain and update the security operational workflow.
20 Cyber Security Event Detection & Response
20 SIEM Usage & Customization
20 Seek & Identify Suspicious Activity
20 Security Issue Tracking
20 Research Emerging Threats
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Science, MIS.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the Cyber Security field.
- In lieu of a degree, direct experience in an security incident response role.
- Working knowledge of security monitoring and/or Incident Response.
- Working knowledge of Issue Tracking systems
- Strong working knowledge of DevOps tool chain and working in a fast paced Agile environment
- Professional certification in the field of IT security like CISSP/CCSP certification(s) preferred
- Demonstrated experience with log analysis and administering enterprise log aggregation systems (Splunk/ELK)
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud Service Provider technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with using and customizing SIEM products.
- Experience with Cloud Security (Azure/AWS), Identity and secure architecting
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining common IT technologies such as: firewall, VPN, PKI, E-business and web technologies, vulnerability & risk assessment, intrusion detection, event correlation, security related toolsets.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD37117
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.