Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Wireless System Architect leads the development of high performance Wireless systems in a system critical application their integration into Fire platforms, and their coexistence with other wireless sub-systems.
He is responsible for the definition of full Wireless end-to-end solution while working closely with Design engineers, customers and marketing.
He defines and escorts system requirements both for Chipset, SW and HW, focusing on platform, Scalability, Product Security, User Experience and application environment specific to interference and coexistence
Have a good knowledge of on delivering world-class wireless connectivity technologies such as Sub GHz, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and associated protocols.
Should have a good understanding of the certification standards like UL, FM, EN, WPC, etc…
Should have completed at least 2 end to end wireless based product launches. Product in wireless for Fire systems meeting NFPA guidelines will be a great advantage
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 Design Interpretation
20 Test Products
20 Failure Analysis
1.In this role, you will Design and support the development of highly integrated Wireless platforms for Fire systems
2.Work with multiple teams: Design, validation, marketing, project engineering and management, to develop, to review and to clarify with stake holders the product requirements. You will define and deliver System Requirements to design teams. Provide system support during the development and integration stages, as well as during sustaining in post-release period.
3.Accountable and owner of complete RF product design life cycle and development
4.Strong understanding and skill set relate to Fire system, Product security , User experience
5. Able to mentor the Technical leads and RF engineers in terms of Technologies and nurturing new ideas
6. Strong embedded wireless domain & deep protocol firmware experience in Sub-GHz and 2.4GHz bands
7.Hands-on wireless protocol design & development experience using any one of 802.15.4, ZigBee, Bluetooth/Low Energy, Low Power Wi-Fi, IoT Frame Works meeting product security requirement.
8.High level programming languages like C, Embedded C with RTOSes like ThreadX, Linux on platforms Ember, NXP/Freescale /Atmel /TI/Broadcom etc.
9.Good knowledge of tools like SonarQube, IAT workbench and automation tools.
10. Experience in micro controller based system design and Low level driver development like ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, PWM, WD and Timers
11.Should have a passion for innovation
12. Good Communication and learning skills
1. BE/B. Tech in Electronics and Communication or M.E/M.Tech in RF and Microwave area
2. Over 12 years of experience in engineering, over 3 years as system engineer/architect in wireless domain.
3. Experience with system aspects and design considerations of low power wireless platforms including Cybersecurity.
4. Experience with system integration. Specific experience with integration of Communication Systems - advantage.
5. Independent and self-motivated, capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment.
6. Excellent interpersonal relations and team-work skills
7. Leadership and ability to drive forward activities in global environment.
8. Excellent verbal and written skills in English
1. Worked in Agile based product development
2. Knowledge in the areas of Voice processing, AI, cloud computing, Data analytics will be an added advantage
3. Understands the Internet of Things and the relevant stacks specific in IIOT
4. Knowledge of product specific standards
5. Domain knowledge of Fire product line is an advantage
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.