Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Experience in handling overall credit activities for the region include credit evaluation, analysis of financial documents, credit recommendation, negotiation and structuring deals and setting up the collection process and drive the results independently. candidates with experience in Credit and Collection activities in a mid / large size organization will be highly preferred
It is mandatory to have Excellent knowledge MS office and good communication skills.
• Manage overall credit activities for the entire region.
• follow the process and develop SOP for better credit management
• closely work with sales team in structuring the credit / negotiations.
• LC and BG management.
• Periodic customer credit limit review.
Reporting & Systems
• Report to Credit Manager
• Work closely with the Sales, Commercial, operation, technical and accounts team
• Setting up the process for driving timely collections, managing the DSO and reducing the past due, reducing the bad debt
• Resolving all outstanding reconciliation issues on a periodic basis, and balance confirmation
• Bank reconciliation, coordination with support center for processing legal, bad debt write off recommendations, maintain different MOS and share regular regional MIS
Training & Support:
• Ensure necessary training to new sales team, branch commercial for driving right credit culture in the region
• coordination with other functions for problem solving.
Focused, high energy, team player, strong ethics, excellent communication skills (well-spoken and well-presented), good in relationship/rapport building, good negotiating skills, technology savvy, with willingness to travel.
Good problem solving skills, aggressive & good follow-ups, good industry networks
Experience in Distribution, manufacturing, system integration Background
30 Process remittance advice
30 Balance daily cash receipts
20 Research misapplied cash
20 Intercompany netting
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.