Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
This role will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and solutions for engineering and help drive standardization of enterprise tools which enable engineering processes. This role will work with key engineering business partners on business and functional areas to ensure strategic technology solutions are adopted that would help drive business growth and productivity with focus on providing exceptional user experiences and enabling IT platforms across the engineering teams.
· Business Analyst for Engineering who could translate business needs to appropriate technology solutions in accordance with enterprise IT strategy
· Develop a deep understanding of Engineering processes, identifying business problems that can be improved with technology and design solutions.
· Partner closely with Engineering teams to ensure ongoing strategy and roadmap alignment, ensuring value creation and customer satisfaction for the global Engineering teams
· Provide insight on emerging IT, web and mobile Solutions (when and where to leverage, approach, etc.) and relevant technology solutions
· Understand business requirements and work with project delivery to develop plans and schedules, project cost management, risk management and resource management.
· Provide business requirements that Technical leads can translate into architected solutions.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and support achievement of business objectives.
· Identify business problems that can be improved with technology and design solutions
· Guide engineering teams on ideation and intake processes.
· Ensure ROI and revenue/margin impact from every solution – existing and planned
· Documentation, deployment and enforcement of enterprise-wide functional process, application and solution standards
· Ensure right and fast implementation of Engineering and IT strategy and standards
· Ensure embedded plan for continuous improvement across solutions/services
· Champion User Experience focused solution implementation
· Provide guidance on IT solutions and ensure that the demand for these is managed and prioritized effectively.
· Experience of working in a matrix environment with excellent interpersonal, business partnership, team building and all round leadership skills.
· Creative and innovative; ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
Ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships and alliances across internal, external and organization boundaries
20 Customer focus Knowledge of project management practices, principles, and tools.
20 Futuristic-orientation, contemporary business thinker
20 Experience in defining and rolling out standards
20 Creative and innovative; ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
20 Experience delivering solutions that span geographies, languages and business models
· Master of Business Administration (MBA) or B. Tech /BE in Computer Science or related field with experience in Business Analysis
· 10+ years of overall industry experience
· 4+ years’ experience in Engineering projects.
· Good understanding of New Product Introduction/Enhancement (NPI/NPE) processes, Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) & Contemporary Software Development tools used by engineering groups
· Excellent communication skills; oral and written; ability to work with various functions
· Customer focus Knowledge of project management practices, principles, and tools.
· Futuristic-orientation, contemporary business thinker
· Strategic Planning: Ability to define the problem/issue and marketing research objectives, charter and resource marketing research effort to create winning business solutions and roadmaps
· Experience in defining and rolling out standards
· Human factors – user centered design knowledge.Understanding of and experience using User techniques and customer focused approach
· Excellent Negotiation Skills: Ability to understand customer needs, negotiate complex issues and total value offerings to our customers, suppliers/partners.
· Global Mindset: experience delivering solutions that span geographies, languages and business models
· Ability to take initiatives and work with limited direction
· Ability to work in a matrix organization; proven ability to work within large, diverse teams
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.