Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Location: Bangalore, India
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation the Company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe and sustainable place. The business is organized into five primary groups: Aerospace (including automotive); Home and Building; Performance Materials and Technologies; Safety and Productivity Solutions; and the Connected Enterprise. Honeywell specializes in things that are critically connected - beyond smart phones and laptops, we make the kinds of connections that keep cities working, planes flying, plants running, and workers safe. Our unique capabilities, over a century in the making, brings together data, expertise, and technology to connect people, processes, and assets. Our solutions our built-on top of our world class IoT Platform, Sentience™, and feature the latest in cyber security. Customers count on us to make and manage their critical connections.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who is a passionate champion of improving engagement to tackle customer problems effectively and expertly. A scrum master to coach and enable our product delivery teams to work efficiently together. You will collaborate with cross-functional, highly skilled engineering teams. Above all, your work will impact how we address macro-economic concerns around energy, comfort, safety, security and productivity.
· Remove Barriers - Remove identified barriers to improve speed & focus
· Facilitate Scrum Activities - Facilitate meetings, including project kickoffs, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives
· Backlog Grooming - Collaborate with Product Owners to groom backlog
· Continuous Improvement- Continuously look for improvement opportunities and adjust as necessary
· Program Increment & Release Planning - Active participation in program-level activities including PI & Release Planning
· Maintenance & Reporting - Ensuring tools accurately reflect work performed for Leadership Reporting
• 8+ years of progressive experience in a Software Engineering discipline
• 5+ experience releasing software products to external customers
• You are experienced working in and with Agile teams
• Scrum certification.
• You having experience applying concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches including Extreme Programming, Lean and Scrum
• You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching
• You are passionate about learning new concepts and applying them in a practical way
• You have exemplary verbal and written communication skills and can communicate ideas in convincing ways to include verbally, visually and in writing.
• You possess an innate ability to connect with people and using the power of narrative to bring individuals along with you on a journey of discovery and progress.
25 Remove Barriers
25 Facilitate Scrum Activities
25 Backlog Grooming
25 Program Increment & Release
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in software process engineering whether as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or relevant rol
· Have had some development/ testing/ coding experience/exposure.
· Scrumming for projects in the IIoT, Big Data product domains.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affection or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.