Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
IT Analyst – Oracle HCM – Integration & Reporting
This position is responsible for providing functional analysis services and end to end technology management for Oracle HCM, with a focus on integration to downstream systems and reporting
Scope of work includes documentation and management of business and systems requirements, identification of appropriate technology to address objectives or problems; ongoing maintenance and support of the Oracle HCM platform
The position will closely interact with the business teams and other IT teams to provide technology solutions that enable key initiatives and business processes, especially where Honeywell has a legal or regulatory compliance.
· Document and manage business and systems requirements
· Identify appropriate technology to address objectives or problems in the Oracle HCM Technology area
· Development of procedure, plans and schedules to manage work deliverables
· Identify and correct problems in complex test and production environments
· Resolution/escalation of issues as needed to successfully deliver the project on time, on budget and ensuring the project adheres to the standards defined by the Honeywell project management methodology
25 Project Lead
25 Understand HR Process mapping
25 Conceptualize and communicate business needs
25 Finalize project and system documentation
· Bachelors Degree
· Experience working with Human Resources technology including multiple functional areas within HR, system integration and reporting/analytics preferred
· Proven expertise in logical system design and functional analysis, cloud platform preferred
· Experience deploying / supporting HR on Oracle HCM cloud platform is strongly preferred or equivalent technology
· Ability to work effectively with partners and customers – internal/external, co-source / outsource agents.
· Experience in working with technical team/developers in translating functional requirements into best practice business solutions.
· Strong communication and presentation skills. Fluent in English (written and spoken).
· Strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of ERP, HR Systems, and business concepts
· Experienced in HR Process mapping and business process design.
· Experience in managing and leveraging technology vendor relationships
· Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust priorities based on workload or direction from management or client; demonstrating the sense of urgency required
· Steady state support and maintenance
· Multiple integration methods, including API, SOA technologies
A Job posting does not exist for this global job code, please work with your HRG to develop one How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.