Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials
This individual’s primary task is to support Honeywell’s Data protection program (Symantec DLP Solution, McAFee DLP, PGP Encryption , McAfee Encryption solutions ).
The individual would be responsible for:
* Providing 24x7x365 Multi-divisional monitoring of critical system & applications.
* Must be able to work on night shifts on rotational basis
* Communicate with customers of all levels across the globe
* Hands on experience in troubleshooting issues with respect to technologies Symantec DLP,McAfee DLP, Encryption, Information Rights management solutions and Boldon james classifier
* Good understanding on ITIL support process
* Ability to interpret and analyze the issues in a quick manner
* Follow process and guidelines for the issues resolution
* Document the issues and resolution steps
* Problem ownership from reporting to resolution or escalation to another team.
* Willing to learn new technologies and techniques
40 Would be part of a team that provides 24x7x365 Multi-divisional monitoring of critical system & appl
40 Hands on experience in troubleshooting issues with respect to Data Protection technologies
20 Good understanding on ITIL support process
Candidate should have Bachelors or Masters degree in any discipline.
Having 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience and Support on anyDLP(McAfee, Symantec), CASB and Encryption technology.
Good understanding on Information classification IRM technologies.
Knowledge on Analytics platform will be an added advantage
Ability to write scripts either in Python or Perl.
Hands on experience on remedy ticket tracking tool.
Good knowledge on excel macros and excel reporting capabilities
Good knowledge on Networking and Linux, Basic Knowledge on Active directory and LDAP.
Good knowledge on server maintenance activities.
Basic knowledge on Netapp filer and SharePoint technologies.
Knowledge on Information Security fundamenta
Nonexempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.