Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Developer – Security Specialist
LOCATION : Bangalore OR Brno
Security Operations Center (SOC) is searching for a skilled developer with interest in cyber security and/or incident response. The preferred candidate should be able to help with automation of mundane manual incident response tasks, closely integrate existing SOC systems through development and reuse of well-defined APIs, and deploy and evaluate external proof-of-concept tools. Candidate must be able to work with a team, coordinate work actions with that team and be able to write high quality technical documentation.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
· Min. 2 years of web development experience with Python web frameworks (preferably Flask) & atleast 6 years of overall experience
· Ability to create and reuse Restful APIs to improve integration between existing and new security systems
· Experience with SQL databases and MongoDB
· Strong focus on writing high quality technical documentation
· Good knowledge of Linux, Docker, Ansible, git, nginx
· Bachelor's degree in computer science
· Upper-Intermediate level of English language
· Highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task
· Interest in cyber security and incident response in particular, willingness to follow security best practices
90 Python Development
10 Flask, Django
· Ability to understand code written in PHP (CakePHP)
· Knowledge of incident response Operational Security rules (OpSec)
· Experience with log management and/or SIEM technologies such as Splunk, ELK, SLM
· Technical certifications considered an asset are: CISSP, GCFE, GCIH
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.