Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Lead individuals to imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will lead a team that collaborates across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development. You will coach, develop and motivate highly talented engineering teams.
Coach, guide and inspire a team of engineers who work to develop innovative products and technologies.
Influence world-class engineering teams to effectively solve a wide range of problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to a vast array of problems.
Manage the NPI (New product introduction) process to ensure projects are being managed to meet customer needs on schedule and within budgets.
• Lead the portfolio management for NPI projects
• Develop and maintain the Portables technology roadmaps and Intellectual Property (IP) strategies to meet business and customer needs and position the business for sustainable competitiveness.
• Drive AOP by developing and monitoring expenses and capital budgets
• Build a strong development team through culture, recruiting and developing individuals
• Support initiatives: Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS), Velocity Product Development (VPD) Silver and Gold across with other HoneywellSPSAnalytics (HA)Engineering teams.
• Utilize a structured process and management operating system (MOS) to manage workload, results and reporting
• Provide guidance to the Document Controller following the Engineering Change Requests (ECR) and Engineering Change Order (ECO) process
• Knowledge in Agile development is needed, Scrum Master skillset is an added advantage
20 Hardware Design
20 PC software design
20 Network or FieldBus
• Strong leadership skillset• 8-12 years of engineering experience in product development. Any knowledge onNursecall/HospitalFiresystems is an added advantage.• 6 years of firmwareor PC SWdevelopment experience• Firmware management experience•Experience in Network and or fieldbus technology• Familiar with NPI process and project management principles• Fundamental understanding of product development, manufacturing, simulation methods/ techniques, FMEA, and other engineering principles• Ability to multi-task and stay organized• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.