Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Oversee and direct operations (SBG) and be part of overseeing and directing operations for world-class integrated supply chain projects. You will assess project issues and develop enhanced resolutions to meet or exceed productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with key stakeholders.
Provide industry and functional expertise and insight to guide and advise the key stakeholders.
Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
Inspire and influence key stakeholders to drive changes to ensure projects meet time, cost and quality objectives.
JD for Sr. Analyst
Honeywell is looking for a qualified, self-driven Material Master Data Analyst, to be part of our global, diverse team and drivedelivery of data and associated processes for Material Master Data in ERP
The Master Data Analyst will support Global-SIoT user base of SAP/Oracle users relating to all areas of Master Data.
Additionally, they will assist in creating various Site reports, reviewing Functional Specification Documents, testing enhancements,and ensuring the overall data in the system meets the needs of the business.
He/she will participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of process improvements and applications.
This is a key role in the Master Data team and will work closely with business and IT partners to ensure the integrity, reliability, and consistency of our Master Data.
MATERIAL MASTER DATA ANALYSIS & EXECUTION
· Ability to execute on Material master data requests of creation or maintenance of data, where required
. Ensures Material master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to
support the data quality
· Oversee output of Material master data request processors, ensuring that the maintenance of data is done
in compliance with pre-defined data standards
· Audit processor’s completed requests, addressing issues or exceptions and following up to ensure
corrections are made
· Comply with and champion enterprise data policies for assigned data domains; ensuring documentation of internal processes, procedures and tools are maintained accurately
· Update procedures and train and support processors
· Recommend continuous improvement opportunities to create efficiencies in the process
· Monthly metrics reporting to Supervisor to ensure accuracy/productivity and service level agreements are being met
. Create various Site supporting reports as required
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree or Diploma
· 4 to 5 years of business experience related to Material Master Data
· SAP experience a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to quickly learn new
· Excellent teamwork and people skills, positive attitude, excellent organizational skills and
follow-up, strong sense of urgency, results oriented
· Strong time management skills to manage multiple projects, competing priorities
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability and willingness to act independently and take initiative
· Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
· Strong desire and capability to learn new skills
· Demonstrated understanding and commitment to internal controls
· Proven ability to assess risks and controls and identify opportunities for improvement
· Resource mainly focused on EMEA/NA would be required to work in the EMEA/NA time zone
30 Factory Parts
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.