Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Designer: Take the techincal lead role within a team to design, modify, write and implement test equipment solutions (including hardware design and/or software programs using ________ test langauge). You will support the development ofor the investigation/analysis of issues to root cause and propose the fix, implement changes, and verify & validate the final solution. You will turn requirements into deliverable products. Lab: Be a techincal lead / focal on a team that uses test equipment and instrumentation to test product designs. You will work with a cross functional team and Senior Test Engineer to test products through the development cycle. You will investigate and analyze issues to root cause and propose the fix, and verify & validate the final solution.
An opportunity to be engaged in full product lifecycle, from inception to final product.
Hands on lab work to test, verify, and validate that products meet customer requirements and needs
Use your creativity to develop testing concepts for a leadingindustry.
20 Lead Requirements creation and trace matrix
20 Oversee project Architecture and Concept designs
20 Design Reviews
20 User Instructions/Manuals
20 Setup test benches and equipment
Position: Tech Specialist
Relevant Experience: 8-10Years
Basic Qualifications: BE or B.Tech or M.E or M.Tech
1. The candidate will be technically leading the embedded software projects. He/She should posses’ strong embedded software development and testing skills and ability to manage multiple programs
and priorities simultaneously.
2. The candidate should have good understanding of avionics products, process, tools and methodologies and interface with the customer and other stakeholders for the program execution.
3. The candidate should have good understanding of embedded systems and development environment.
4. Should be able to generate growth ideas and innovation on embedded test software aspects.
5. Good knowledge on producibility, production testing and development testing.
6. Drive technical process, participate in technical reviews and drive actions to closure. Deliver technical white papers.
1. Good knowledge on C, assembly language, Make file and linkers/
2. Knowledge on microprocessors, microcontrollers, boot software, board bring up, diagnostic software and low level device driver development.
3. Knowledge on usage of logic analyzers, oscilloscope, emulators and GDB architecture.
4. Good background on digital electronics and electrical systems.
5. Good written and oral communication skills. Capable of driving technical design reviews, customer coordination meetings, productivity savings through technical ideas.
6. Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new systems
7. Good technical knowledge in Embedded Software/Systems development.
8. Experience on change management tools (e.g. SVN, Daptiv, PVCS/Clearcase.ClearQuest).
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.