Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
· Contribute to improved software product
deployment frequency with Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
· Script and automate application, middleware and
database components deployment
· Enable the technology and engineering
collaboration with tools and systems
· Work with internal teams to setup and maintain
· Create and maintain ad-hoc application
environments for the team
· Monitor the health of our production and QA
· Troubleshoot and debug build issues, with a
willingness to resolve problems
· Validate application upgrades and patches
· Analyze production problems. Work hand in hand
with the tool lead and own responsibility of the work being assigned.
· Document troubleshooting and problem resolution
· Deliver services within established Service
Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Take ownership of advanced technical issues, working
with the vendors when necessary.
25 Idea generation
25 Brainstorm solutions
25 Continuous improvement
25 Risk analysis
· 2+ years of experience working in the complex
software product development projects
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with
administration of build and release management tools such as
Bamboo/Jenkins (Mandatory) and Continuous Delivery environments.
· Understanding of source code management &
processes (branching, merging, conflict resolution).
with automated build and deployment tools (e.g. udeploy, Octopus)
· Experience with standard configuration
management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet)
of 1 year experience with virtualization environments for software development
(e.g.VMware, Docker, Vagrant)
of distributed version control systems (e.g. Git/Bitbucket Server)
with a cloud technologies, preferably AZURE.
in .Net platforms especially Involved in developing build scripts from scratch.
· Excellent knowledge in automating builds
on Apache and Tomcat administration is desirable. (Configuration and
· Excellent mastery of common scripting and
automation languages (Perl/Ruby/Python/MS Batch/PowerShell).
· Comfortable in working with Linux and Windows
operating systems (Red Hat, Microsoft Windows Server).
· Experience in Software Development Lifecycle
(SDLC) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools a plus.
· Extremely organized & detail oriented and
technical problem solver.
· Strong communication skills and interpersonal
skills (both written and oral).
· Effective team player and able to work with a
diverse array of people, challenging in a non-confrontational way and build
successful working relationships.
/ B.E / M.C.A in Computer Science or related
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.