Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
JD for Sr. Marketing Specialist:
The position would be part of the HTS India Strategic Marketing Team
supporting Aerospace India Strategic Marketing Leader and will be responsible
for success of strategic marketing and business development initiatives to
drive business priorities.
• Work with the Strategic Marketing Leader and business team to develop five
year Strategic Plan for Aerospace business
Support development and execution of strategy for short cycle sales
growth in support of the annual operating plans
• Continuously research and build relationship with the key customer(s);be the face of Honeywell to maintain and enhance the engagement with the customer
• Support business development initiatives working with external customers
and internal cross-functional teams
• Undertake market research to gain insights that could translate into opportunities for Honeywell
• Evaluate Market attractiveness, Segment classification and develop Value proposition for the segments
• Create competitive reports for various direct and in-direct competitors.Analysis to be done from the Business, Product, Technology perspective
• Lead primary and secondary research to develop/validate Segment hypothesis, Value analysis and Competitive Landscape
• Develop analysis of adjacent markets for organic / inorganic growth determining market attractiveness and strategic fit.
•Support the development of Honeywell winning strategy on major pursuits and Go To Market Activities
• Develop Business cases for evaluation of new ideas, business models and channel initiatives
50 Strategic Impact
• MBA+ degree with around 5-8 years of experience in Strategy and Business Development roles• Excellent analytical, numerical and communication skills to articulate insights to Top leadership• Results Oriented: A driver who possess the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner• Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands- on, as well as detail-oriented• Presentation skills: Comprehensive understanding of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word• Basic understanding in Finance is a must• Aerospace Domain Knowledge preferable• Ability to program manage and build internal & external relationships• Influencing skills and ability to collaborate across diverse teams would be a key success factor• Experience in customer interactionNonexempt Aerospace Overview | Products
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.