Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Tableau & Visualization architect with 10 + years of IT experience
• Experience with Develop, Design and Support Interactive on Tableau and other visualization tools.
• Experience in proving application support and maintenance services of developed Tableau and other BI reporting solutions.
• Support implemented Visualization solutions by monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, and communicating functional and technical issues.
• Translate business requirements into efficient visualizations and reporting
• Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
• Strong analytical and technical skills with ability to analyze issues, technical risks, and recommend permanent solutions to issues
• Capability to enable users to interact with the data and develop their own data insights using Tableau and other visualization tools (Self-service enablement).
• Experience with common problems coming from self-serve enablement and how to overcome them without business impact.
• Ability in effectively using best practices in Business Intelligence while implementing the visualization solutions.
• Ability to facilitate and coordinate discussion and to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
• Familiar withTableau admin, server configuration,Installation, patching and upgrading of Tableau tool across the environments
• Partner with IT business partners and SBG IT leaders to propose creative solutions to existing and future business problems. Support these discussions with prototypes, mock-ups and small pilots to prove out solutions for potential deployment
• Experience with Tableau performance issues due to server capacity and self-service.
• Should have excellent communication and creative thinking skills
• Experience with connecting and blending multiple data sources. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Experience with SAP Business Objects, Alteryx and other visualization tools is big +
• Experience with multiple data warehouse and ETL is big +
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Travel = 10 to 20%
80 Develop, Design and Support Interactive on Tableau and other visualization tools
20 Experience working with Tableau 9.x / 10.X
Exempt HONEYWELL SPS - The Connected Supply Chain
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.