Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Intelligrated engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to establish effective solutions to complex engineering problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to complex problems.
Automation Engineer is highly skilled QA with skills to enhance our testing and automation capabilities who is well versed with testing C++ applications and know Microservice Architecture.
Highly experienced QA Automation Engineer and background in Automation testing, knowledge around microservice-architecture is added advantages.
Strong scripting , Selenium, Python, groovy and Java. We need someone comfortable with Linux/Unix and Windows systems, and good knowledge using Bash/Perl.
· Be an advocate and leader for Test Automation and test C++ applications.
· Establish and communicate automation strategies and processes
· Evaluate and implement software test automation tools and tooling standards
· Be able and willing to perform hands-on automation scripting and execution tasks
· Work with developers to support unit testing, build and deploy pipelines supporting a drive toward CI/CD
· Must have proficiency in Java/JSON/groovy, Selenium, Python, Bash or Perl on Linux/Windows platform.
· Hands on Experience with a variety of execution tools and reporting dashboards in automating testsfor web and non-UI applications as well as services testing
· Firm understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum based testing including peer review, test automation, continuous integration.
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 Design Interpretation
20 Test Products
20 Documentation Preparation
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.