Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [Intelligrated] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to establish effective solutions to complex engineering problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to complex problems.
•Worked on Automation and expertise on one language– Selenium with Java.
• Strong communication skills with proven results in test automation.
• Ability to develop an automation framework around Continuous Integration using Behavior Driven Development methodology
• Familiarization with below tools :-Maven, JBehave, Cucumber, Java/Selenium, Eclipse, Jenkins/Bamboo, SVN/GIT, ANT etc
• Good knowledge of Database (ORACLE and/or SQL)
• Knows about Bug tracking, version control and test management tools, Testing concepts
• Experience in testing Enterprise Microsoft Azure Cloud/SaaS based Applications
• Experience in carrying out Functional, Non Functional Test (Compatibility, Performance, Migration etc), Field/User Scenarios and System Test
* Ability to accept responsibility of task
* Ability to adhere to team objectives
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Experience working as part of a global development team working across diverse cultural barriers
* Ability to work flexible hours in order to communicate effectively with other global design centers
25 Automation Testing
25 API Testing
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.