Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Primary job is product development.
Should closely collaborate and work with product team.
Requires to understand the product.
25 Analyze Designs
25 Product Development
25 Test Products
25 Test Products
YOU MUST HAVE
- Working experience in software languages- C#, C, C++
- Knowledge of basic field instrumentation for temperature/pressure/flow/level measurement and control and their applications.
- Knowledge of types of process control loops – feed back, feed forward, ratio, cascade control.
- Knowledge of Distributed Control System(DCS) and/or Programmable Logic Controller(PLC) and SCADA.
- Knowledge of general DCS topology , integration and control strategy creation.
- B. Tech – Instrumentation and Control, Electrical, Electronics, computers
- 6-8 years of experience.
- Industrial experience in process or power plant and knowledge of critical control loops.
- Knowledge of communication protocols Fieldbus, PROFIBUS, DEVICENET, HART, MODBUS, OPC.
- Working skills in Honeywell Experion PKS.
- Control strategy creation using Configuration Studio and Control Builder engineering tools.
- Knowledge and usage of C200/C300 controller and Series A, Series C I/O and PMIO.
- Knowledge of Server and client topology and having work experience on FTE(Fault Tolerant Ethernet).
- Knowledge of Alarms, Trend, History, Reports and basic networking will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or Test Life Cycle. Experience in usage of Test Management tools likeQuality Centre.
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD48113
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.