Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [INTELLIGRATED] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to effectively solve a wide range of problems.
Improve the world by developing modern solutions to complex problems.
· · Gather and Analyze Requirements and document the requirements.
· Design modules independently.
· Review all artifacts created by Developers/Senior Developers and take ownership for the quality of the artifacts before customer delivery
· Own and drive projects throughout all the SDLC phases and provide technical and process guidance to the team
Desired Skills and Competencies:
· Java – Strong Java fundamentals with Java 8
· Framework – Spring, Spring Cloud
· Micro Services(At least 1 year exp)
· Database - Either Oracle or MySQL
· Design - UML, design patterns, Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills
· Communication - Excellent communication and onsite-offshore communication
20 Micro Services
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.