Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to effectively solve a wide range of problems.
Improve the world by developing modern solutions to complex problems.
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 design Interpretation
20 Test Products
20 Requirements & Architecture Definition
· Technology Specialist Position with excellent knowledge in areas of Application development
· Proficiency in Data Analytics with programming knowledge of R and Python
· Strong in programming skills with Web technologies & framework
· Strong programming skills in C# .Net, ASP.Net MVC for developing Web Applications.
· Should have knowledge on SQL database and writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Proficient in problem solving and debugging skills with strong focus on delivering quality code
· Should have hands on experience on Clear Case or equivalent source control tools
· Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and usage of tools like JIRA is additional advantage.
· Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal and organizational skills and be a good team player.
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.