Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SPS] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to effectively solve a wide range of problems.
Improve the world by developing modern solutions to complex problems.
* Hands-on hardware & RF design meeting project CTQs with complete end-2-end product ownership and accountability from system hardware.
* Excellent troubleshooting experience & working knowledge on EMI/EMC issues/resolution, with an eye to details on hardware/RF design.
*Proficient and hands-on experience with Antenna design and simulation with simulation tools like ANSYS, CST. Troubleshooting, tuning & performance improvement experience using simulation results on end product.
*Possess sound knowledge & execution excellence in hardware certification related to RF & Safety & different geographies.
* Providing alternate design analysis, writing requirements with a keen eye towards process.
* Understanding of RF product requirements, architecture in line with customer specified CTQs and responsible for development and tuning of RF hardware.
* Understand and design/develop RF based embedded systems with limited memory, performance and battery life.
* Hands on with design and development, work with the global teams, vendors and should have strong SDLC practices.
* Helping on estimation, risk handling and technical decision making.
* Mitigate risks early in the project life cycle by identifying proofs of concepts.
* Hands-on development experience on at least two wireless RF products.
* Real world experience of deploying wireless products and troubleshooting RF issues
* Strong experience and knowledge of wireless communications and mobile technology
* Should have knowledge of wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, BLE, NFC and their drivers
* Experience with device driver development on Windows platforms will be an advantage
* Familiar with SPI, I²C, UART, RS232, USB and SD interfaces
* Should have worked in a multidisciplinary environment with global teams
* Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
25 RF Design
25 Antenna Simulation
25 Hardware Design
25 EMI/EMC Testing
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.