Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
• Participate in the preparation of the premises of the AOP and STRAP process by executing business actions for HR (Personnel Planning - Census, technical development and skills actions, lay-off) through partnerships and with the leadership team and peers;
• Participate in the establishment and control of the HR budget based on monthly reports assuring the plant's competitive cost;
• Act as Coaching for the website in order to develop people through people management tools.
• Train and communicate employees in New Employee Orientation (NEO) to provide the new employee with full knowledge of the Honeywell culture;
• Understand the HR implications of business decisions, and link the need for communication to engaging and raising awareness of the workforce;
• Participate in organizational analysis processes, aiming to understand the need for cultural change and to manage change management efforts (including HR part of HOS, participating in Tier, kaizen, 5s, audits stepped-up meetings. Ensure implementation of the MRR process by advising internal clients in the assessment of retention, succession, talent management and performance improvement plans - PIP;
• Orient the development and training needs of the people with the needs of the organization to ensure alignment with the company's budget and strategic plan;
• Coordinate the process of Positive Relation with Employees (PER) (Organizational Climate Management) in order to promote together with the leaders actions necessary to maintain the organizational climate;
• Evaluate eligibility and recognition program processes, promoting the use of programs internally through employee recognition;
• Promote consistency in Remuneration practices, through the prompt approval of the requests for promotions and proposed letters and bonus programs with the Center of Excellence of Compensation.
• Coordinate the internal communication process by defining the key channels to publicize the strategies and activities of the site, including Skip Level, Town Hall Metting, HOS NEWS.
• To act as a facilitator of the Human Resources (HR) strategies, promoting the execution of business objectives.
• Coordinate events according to commemorative dates (Women's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Children's Day, etc.), aiming at a favorable climate.
• Supply the needs of skilled labor in sufficient quantity to meet company demand, through monitoring and participation in the recruitment and selection processes.
• Conduct special and specific projects in the area of Human Resources.
• Support negotiations and collective bargaining, labor and other compensation conducted by the Human Resources Manager.
• Develop management reports on indicators and human resources management.
25 Drive organizational effectiveness
50 Build relationships and broker services
25 Lead training and development
• Organizational Culture and Climate Management (Desirable)
• Internal Communication (Change Management & Communication)
• Talent Management (Talent Management)
• Microsoft Office
Experience / Education:
• Required Post or Specialization in Human Resources
• Experience in Human Resources area of 5 years.
• Experience in manufacturing plant and labor / union relations.
•Code of conduct
• Green Belt
• I.S.O 14001 and OHSAS 18001- Lecture
• Health, Safety and Environment Management System (Overview)
• Managing People at Honeywell
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.