This position will be a member of the Honeywell China and High Growth Regions
Corporate Strategy & Marketing team. He/she will work with senior members
of the Strategy & Marketing team, and leaders across business units and
functions within Honeywell on high-impact growth initiatives. He/she is
expected to work on a broad range of projects, examples include: corporate and
business unit strategy, strategic marketing initiatives, new growth programs,
He/she will have unparalleled exposure to leaders within the organization, and a view of
the entire HON portfolio. After gaining sufficient experience at this position,
a natural career progression will be either a managerial level in the same
function, or a position in a business unit.
Specific responsibilities include:
Helping to develop and implement annual strategic and operating plans for businesses
• Providing cross-company and cross-divisional support in the areas of strategy, marketing, analysis, best practices
• Developing additional business/ product opportunities through new platforms and various alliance formats
• Leading and structuring strategic marketing initiatives for businesses including effective VOC (Voice of Customer), actionable market segmentation
• Conducting field research
• Conduct regular research on China and HGR market/economy
• Build financial and economic models
Experience and Qualities:
2-3 years of full time working experience in an analytical field, preferably in a management consulting or market research firm
• Bachelor degree from a reputable university, Masters degree a plus
• Excellent intellectual capability: strong intellectual curiosity, quick study, good analytical skills
• Excellent English proficiency, good writing/ reading/ communication skills in English and Chinese
• Strong strategic thinking & problem solving capability: logical thinking and ability to structure solution.
Proactively drive impact and get results
• Strong business sense and exposure to different industries: deep understanding on business fundamentals. Ability toconduct complex business analysis.
• Strong communication skills: capable of collecting key insights and building connection through initial contacts.
-Comfortable with senior leadership communication and delivering key messages to related
internal / external parties
• Highly dependable, self-initiated, fast learner: capable of executing a project independently
• Can independently conduct extensive data research with well-defined scope, e.g., desktop research, data compiling and synthesis, conducting interviews with senior guidance
• Attention to details, well organized
• Skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Office, etc.
• Good executive presence and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership potential: strong self-awareness, seeks and welcomes feedback, good team player, open-minded, balanced and engaging personality, takes initiative, with strong ambitions to grow
Undergraduate degree in Business or Engineering from a reputable school is required. Masters degree in Business Administration is preferred but not required.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.