Customer Business Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Located in the Latin America region and reporting to the Director, Airlines Business Management, this position is responsible for managing a portfolio of complex accounts representing $50M+ revenue per year, within the Commercial Airline aftermarket business. These accounts may be located in multiple countries and across a diverse cultural base. This role will lead a cross-functional team of Sales and Customer Support Managers to create and achieve the Annual Operating Plan and 5-year Strategic Action Plan for the customer portfolio. They will be accountable for growth activities by coordinating pursuit support from the sales team, and for customer satisfaction by ensuring that all products and services are supported in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for defining and executing a customer business and support strategy that serves a diverse and complex customer base, in a proactive manner, anticipating customer needs and competitor actions and driving results through their direct actions and through matric leadership.
- Manage the internal and external element of the Airlines customer Management Operating System (MOS) in order to achieve all financial and customer satisfaction goals for their account portfolio. Build, develop, and lead an effective Customer Core Team (CCT) that includes Area Sales Managersand Customer Support Managers in pursuit of goals
- Own business commercial relationships, including the achievement of growth targets, working capital metrics, and ensure pursuit pipeline is filled and achieved
- Maintain oversight of HON performance to both Honeywell and customer contractual obligations
- Provide leadership and strategic vision to Area Sales Managers and Customer Support Managers toensure cross functional objectives are prioritized and executed to meet goals, objectives and AOP targets
- Partner with Customer & Product Support leadership to improve customer satisfaction, ensuringissues are identified and addressed through cross functional influence, including but not limited to: quarterly business reviews, account RAILs, service requests, data collection. This includes approval of C&PS action plans to improve customer satisfaction as measured by VOC and NPS tools.
- Lead and provide day-to-day direction to the Performance Based Contracting (PBC) Program Managers to define and execute new support models and customer reporting standards as assigned to individual accounts
- Plan, organize, and execute Honeywell executive visits to customers resulting in positive interchanges and improved business results.
- Responsible for fostering customer executive level relationships through daily interaction withairline executives.
- Ensure Accounts Receivable results are achieved working with the ACC team.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved within the Area Sales Managers.
- Act as support and escalation point for ACC and C&PS in collections and dispute resolutions.
- Review and prepare regional STRAP input for assigned region including alignment with Enterpriseleaders.
- Identify specific process improvement opportunities from an HOS Gold perspective, ensuring actions taken to achieve visible increases in performance metrics by employing six sigma tools and kaizen exercises where required.
- Drive for attainment of HOS Gold behaviors and results across their area of responsibility throughdirect management as well as cross functional influence of peers.
Ensures systems and processes are in place for Honeywell product delivery, reliability performance including the translation of site based/product based improvement plans e.g. delivery and reliability to customer specific plans.
25 Customer business and support strategy
25 Provide leadership and strategic vision
25 Manage Customer MOS
25 Ensure System / Process for product delivery
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree. In Lieu of Bachelors’ Degree, 7 years of related Aerospace experience(Airline or Tier I supplier) will be considered.
- Project management / leadership experience in Aftermarket, OEM or International customer service/support or logistics related requirement.
- Leadership: Experience to overcome obstacles, succeed in the face of adversity, and deal withambiguity. Must know how to effectively influence and lead others across functions to get things done.
- Business Acumen: Mature business and financial acumen to discern risks/opportunities of key strategic programs at customers and Honeywell.
- Customer Knowledge: Knowledge of the customers, key players in the organization, strategicpriorities.
- Product Knowledge: Breadth and depth of product knowledge, for both Avionics and Mechanical Commercial Transport products
- Sales Expertise: ability to understand, identify and clearly articulate specific value propositionsrelative to the competition.
- Ability to construct multiple product proposals, indicating potential system and services integrationconcepts and benefits.
- Program Management: Ability to manage multiple projects on time, report out on action status, and provide clear verbal, and written customer status.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knows when and how to communicate to optimize potential for success with customers and internal to Honeywell. Must be a good listener.
- Negotiations: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, can win concessions without damaging relationships, gains trust quickly of other parties in the negotiations, able to close sales deals Impact / Influence: Ability to influence outside of one's sphere of control.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req140090
- Category: Sales
- Location: Punto 99, Bogota, DC 110221 COL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.