Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power an utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced channel business manager to join our team within SPS to be based in Bracknell, England, United Kingdom.
What will you be doing every day?
· Building senior exec relationships with key stake holders
· Development of account plans, aligned to strategic objectives
· Own customer engagement
· Maximize the use of our whole available products and services portfolio in each channel partner to maximize the share, generate sustainable revenue growth and a healthy margin.
· Implement the regional sales programs and campaigns in the channel partner, as well as to develop and implement the necessary specific programs and initiatives for the channel partner to ensure the expected performance.
· Train and develop channel partners in relation to our product lines and sales methodologies.
· Provide accurate and timely forecasts
· Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
· Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
25 Visit Customers
25 Customer Account Management
25 Learn the Products
25 Search for New Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
· Be experienced in technical sales, and have a proven & demonstrable sales track record
· Previous experience within a channel management position
· Good understanding of channel structures, and route to markets
· End user project sales experience
· Industry & market relevant understanding
· The position requires significant travel and the associated personal flexibility.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Industry domain knowledge – advantageous
· Understanding of Honeywell, product lines
· Solution selling, Software sales
· AutoID industry experience, or knowledge of mobility print & scanning technology
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.