Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power an utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist to be based in Bracknell, England supporting our Sensing, Internet of Things sales function in Western Europe.
What will you be doing every day?
· Support the Commercial Excellence team on KPIs reporting and the project funnel & lead management
· Finance as well as Planning team on Revenue, Orders and Forecast
· Product Marketing team on growth initiatives and portfolio adjustments
· Marketing on customer communications and exhibitions
· Customer Service team on the sampling- and return-process
· Field Application Engineering team on coordination of customer activities
· Integrated Supply Chain team to support forecast planning
· Legal to coordinate and archive contractual documents
25 Maintain Existing Customers
25 Manage Sales Cycle
25 Excellent Customer Support
25 Work with Larger Sales Organizations
YOU MUST HAVE
· Fluent in English language both oral and written and any additional foreign language is beneficial.
· Experience in working with multi-national companies, especially in a virtual team & environment
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Extensive experience working in a sales support function
· The Candidate has very good skills in the use of Office tools – in specific EXCEL for data mining and PowerPoint.
· Matrix organization experience
· Experience working with multi-national companies, especially within a virtual team environment
· Technical knowledge and application Know How in one or more of the following market segments: Industrial Automation, Aerospace, Medical Equipment and/or Transportation
· The Candidate has ideally experience in working with CRM-Tools – i.e. Salesforce.com on a regular basis.
· Additional languages advantageous
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.