Enterprise Program Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Reporting to the GBE General Manager, the Enterprise Program Manager will be responsible for driving programs at planned profitability, quality and on schedule to meet business and customer expectations.
Portfolio Projects Execution | Escalation | Approval
- Chair Project Readiness Reviews, Critical Projects Deep Dives and GBE/LOB Product Approval Committee to evaluate projects maturity and grant approval at key project milestones.
- Responsible to approve New Product Opportunities in alignment with Product, Marketing and Customer Management Leadership and ensures adherence to the plan throughout the year.
- Organize and present Enterprise projects dashboards to Tier 5 Meetings, Global PAC, Engineering ELT.
- Coordinates BID preparation activities thru the Cost Managers and TPM enabling Customer teams to Bid with the best BOM cost to expand Material Margins
- Responsible for the Enterprise MOS and escalation TAM (Tiered Accountability Meeting) Tier 3 & 4 to ensure rapid problem solving and decision making. Escalating to TAM 5 as required.
- Responsible to manage the GBE portfolio risks, drive, approve and monitor the mitigation plan execution and escalate project risks and launch issues.
- Responsible for Enterprise KPIs such as : #LIR, Open LIR, TtoC LIR, Flawless Launch % , Launch COPQ, Premium Freight, NPI PPM, NPI %MM, NPV, Capex, MWO, On time Phase exit PPAP and SOP , % Business Win, Cost Out Roadmap, VE/HLRR, NPS Score.
- Own the VPD deployment within the Enterprise and supports bi-yearly ISO/TS audits.
- Ensures, thru CPMs and TPMs, monthly project updates using HON Specific Program management tools (Material Margin Tracker, eLaunch, ePEP, CapEx forecast in SAP, Prototype forecast).
- Ensures, thru CPMs and TPMs, prioritization and capacity management plans are in place for NPI in GBE portfolio following established processes, i.e. Top Consultation and PLA
- EPM will support incubation and pre-development activities through Technology and Customer Program Managers.
Enterprise Budget Management
- Partner with Marketing and Product Line to develop the Enterprise AOP/STRAP Portfolio and RDE plan
- Ensure that all projects have a solid business case and are fully funded, proactively load balance and reallocate budget & resources based on business needs, scope changes & drops in.
- Responsible for on time approval of Launch Capex/PAR .
- Support the business teams to secure the growth plan for the account/enterprise as per STRAP (5 year plan) and AOP (yearly plan) outlooks.
- Responsibilities including (but not limited) to quoting on time, aligning the cross-functional team on technology gaps, budget and piece price calculations, and ensuring flawless execution of projects.
- Drive Value Engineering and HLRR (supplier resourcing) initiatives with the Customer and Technology Program Managers securing yearly cost reduction as per AOP target.
- Responsible to reduce NPI Cost of Poor Quality , Premium Freight costs , meet or exceed project financial metrics (Operating Income, Material Margin) at Start of Production vs. Business Award.
- Responsible for the functional management of Cost Managers and Technology Program Managers, actively involved in the recruitment, coaching, development, goal setting, performance evaluation.
- Management of the cross-functional project resources ensuring NPI process adherence across the organization.
- Lead Program Management internal and external resources pipeline and actively involved in MRR and succession planning.
- Supports New Product Introduction training and ensure process adherence throughout the Enterprise organization.
- Participate to the Integrated PM council to drive PM excellence, Process improvements, TS Strong and HOS Gold requirements for his Enterprise.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
20 Lead Customer Business Team
20 Manage business portfolio
20 Assess and drive achievement of programs
20 Strategy development
20 Focus on early problem detection
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Preferred Mechanical) or Economics.
- Experience in Program, Customer management , Engineering management, Operations Management in the automotive industry.
- Experience in managing teams in challenging technical and global environments
- Advanced level of verbal and written communication skills, conflict resolution abilities and group facilitation skills.
- Language - Fluent English.
- Comfortably interacts with customers and cross functional teams at all levels of organizational structure.
- Team oriented and demonstrated ability to coordinate and motivate multiple functions.
- Strong analytical skills: in-depth understanding of key financial and project metrics, and ability to link to LOB, customer and corporate financials.
- Demonstrates Leadership on successfully managing high level plan and execution management for multiple projects.
- In depth understanding of product total cost structure, value and price assessment, Product Quotation Form (PQF) and Business Case.
- Certification - Program Management Professional Certification Preferred.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req151607
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.