Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
· Handles Business Finance related operations such as preparation of Annual Operating Plan and forecast cycles, to the assigned Strategic Business Groups and the cost centers, break it down to monthly plan, work with engineering and functional stakeholders to operationalize
· Manage budgetary control through insightful cost and margin analysis, discuss with business teams to drive fiscal discipline.
· Periodic reports and analysis of financial statements, engineering efforts to programs and provide insights and risks to the stakeholders
· Manage Capex spending and drive ROI of current and past investment
· Work with global finance leadership to provide data and active support including analysis insights
· Focus on standardization of reports, analytical dimensions, automation and use of technology such as Tableau
· Partner with both the business and functional stakeholders to continue to improve their finance acumen
· Work with controllership and accounting team for month close activities, pre-close processes to ensure robust booking of costs, calculations for cost accruals, reserves, deferred billing.
· Provide support to STRAP and other Management Operating System
· Work with functions stakeholders on monthly review, drive fiscal discipline, provide analytical support and improve Trust, Transparency and alignment through regular interaction
· Do monthly invoicing, ensure POs / agreements with customers / SBGs; Cooperate on preparation of intercompany SLAs for all billing activities,
· Cost allocations – Control of allocation cycles, Cost Center creation and hierarchy/ SEA / working activities and account maintenance.
· Work with accounting and fixed asset accounting team for process improvement (e.g. analysis of CIP, asset activation and disposal, statutory and tax depreciation set up in SAP, asset tag and registration, etc.)
· Cooperation with Incentives Project Compliance Specialist on controls of incentive projects / R&D tax incentive program
50 Project status reporting
50 Stakeholder management
YOU MUST HAVE:
Accounting / tax / audit certification + Experience from international company + Knowledge of US GAAP, TAX regulations and CZ Accounting Standards
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.