Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Aerospace offers an opportunity for a talented control scientist to join Advanced Technology organization in Brno, Czech republic. You will work in the Electro-Mechanical Systems department on the development of innovative technologies for aerospace applications, in the fields of motor control and actuation.
As a member of cross-functional team, your work will span from the early stage technology research up to the prototype demonstration in the relevant environment. This role assumes ability to deal with challenging and often conflicting design requirements in an innovative way. If you like to learn new things and enjoy being challenged by work beyond the state of the art, you might be the right person.
Your specific role will include:
· Design of control systems for aerospace actuation technologies
· Develop control algorithms managing multiple, reduntant and cooperative actuators, from system level control strategies down to embedded motor controllers.
· Modeling and simulation of complex electro-mechanical systems, from mathematical description to system simulation
· Optimization of advanced control laws for real-time implementation
· Supporting prototyping and implementation of control algorithms into DSP/microcontroller platforms
And potentially also:
· Supporting complex aerospace state estimation algorithms development
· Collaboration on the research of innovative motor control algorithms, including the design and the optimization of modulation techniques and EMI filters
35 Research and Development
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.