Site Finance Director
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Works as HTS Czech Site Finance Leader covering multiple legal and operational entities
- Activities include managing site fiduciary responsibilities such as Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Plan and forecast cycles, by working with site leaderships, set standards of performance for the whole site and operationalize through regular Management Operating System
- Ensure site financial and accounting operations are handled with highest integrity and efficiency, adhering to all controls, compliance and timelines by working with Country controller and Country taxation leader
- Manage budgetary control through insightful cost and margin analysis, drive ROI on Capex decisions and asset utilization, periodic reports and analysis of financial statements
- Enable engineering teams’ finance acumen, engineering programs effectiveness, productivity, provide insights and risks to the SBG Engineering stakeholders, enable decision making through regular interactions
- Drive business results with COO mindset through strong management operating system such as monthly reviews, drive fiscal discipline, provide analytical support and improve trust, transparency and alignment through regular interaction
- Connect with relevant stakeholders such as Site VP-GM, Site Business and Functional leaders in driving site growth and strategic investments such as investment in initiatives, local and regional innovation enablement
- Manage relationship with Global Finance Center, 3rdparty accounting services
- Manage the team efficiently, continue to drive capability of the team viz. core finance, contemporary skills such as RPA and business acumen
- Drive continuous improvement, standardization of activities, analytical dimensions, automation and use of technology such as Tableau
Work with relevant stakeholders to pursue Local and Regional government programs, Tax credits, and other funding opportunities
35 Business Partnership
35 Strategic planning and budgeting
30 Team Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Post graduation / Professional Certification in accounting/finance area; Accounting / tax / audit certification is an advantage; Experience from international company is an advantage
- Ability to drive changes; Team player; Detail oriented; Stress resistance; Time flexibility
- Knowledge of SAP is a must
- Knowledge of US and CZ GAAP, TAX regulations and CZ Accounting Standards is a must
- English level on fluent level, Czech/Slovak language as a big advantage
- At least 15 years of working experience in finance field
- At least 7 years of working experience on leadership level
- Stakeholders management experiences in multinational company
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: req170544
- Category: Finance
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.