Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell . You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
20 Requirements and design
20 Software architecture and coding
• Activities include the analysis, testing and documentation of the software in accordance with DO-178 guideline.
• Tools development to aid in the software testing.
• The job assignment may vary based on primary managers’ directives.
• University degree in IT, Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Programming experience in C/C++.
• Intermediate level of English.
• Knowledge of CygWin/Unix environment is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Windows/Unix scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python) is an advantage.
• Knowledge of software configuration and requirement management tools (ClearCase, ClearQuest, DOORS, TeamCenter) is an advantage.
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.