Sr Cyber Security Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Deploy metrics reflecting the standard work achieved, maturity, adherence levels and drive continuous improvement through CyberResilience projects
- Coordinate communication across asset owners and leadership to drive projects,SME for PM across the portfolio of Cyber Resilience projects
- Review opportunity in Cyber Resilience space for automation and HUE optimization of project creation and portfolio maintenance
- Deliver IT PM support services
- Reduce rework in projects Streamline identified work procedures
- Automation opportunity
- PMO documentation
- Manage budgets & contracts
Develop metrics & reporting
25 Provide inputs to IT strategy
25 Participate in solution design
25 Align actions to IT priorities
25 Maintain currency on IT skills
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related field (or commensurate experience).
- 3-5 years of progressive, related project /Portfolio management experience security or project management experience.
- Strong analytical, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Global mindset and experience working with multiple regions and time zones required.
- Ability to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation, sense of urgency, and ownership.
- Strong leadership skills but can take direction & participate on or manage teams.
- Comfortable interacting with various levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional planning and organization skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude/willingness to learn, customize, and develop new processes, methodologies, and technologies.
Note: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are paramount for this responsibility. Nuances in language or meaning can cause significant financial or legal penalties.
- Strong Leader with strategy vision and tactical execution
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Works well under pressure & comfortable engaging leadership
- Ability to develop partnerships with IT & other functional teams
Exempt Honeywell User Experience Design Studios
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req152592
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.