Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.Design and analysis of FMS systems for primary control of an aircraft, including
Design, performance and analysis of automatic test scripts to ensure validity and to
verify functionality against system and software requirements
Maintenance requirements definition, design and analysis of different partitions of
Determination of an optimal design that meets customer requirements and is also scalable
and portable to the greatest extent possible to other, future platforms
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors degree in Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
· Previous professional experience with software development is an advantage
A strong engineering background in fields such as Aero, Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering/Science
· Must be familiar with requirements capture and management
· Knowledge of FMS is a plus.
· Familiarity with aircraft installation, maintenance and interface definition and previous exposure to highly critical systems BIT (Built In Test) is a plus
· Good knowledge of system/software development processes
· Excellent command of English language mandatory
· Experience with object-oriented computer language (C++ or otherwise) and script languages (Perl, Python..)
· Experience with databases is a plus (MS Access or otherwise)
· Strong organizational skills and analytical ability
· Self– starter, motivated to take initiative and able to work independently
· Extremely reliable, trustworthy, with highest ethical standards
· Excellent communications skill, interested to work in fast paced, global business environmentExempt
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.