Application Security SAP HFM
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems (TS) team!
Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company.
Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
You will be in charge of overall SAP application security. Create and Maintain Authorization profiles for SAP Relevant Audit in the field and SOD (Segregation of Duties) activities. GRC expertise.
- Provide day-to-day Support for the SAP Application Security access and provisioning. Team ensuring the most effective tools, processes and partnerships are leveraged to protect TS from data loss and information breaches
- Manage Processes and Suppliers in Charge of application Security SAP access / HFM access
- Serve as a key driver for the TS SAP Security
- Manage CWA and SSO relationships when applicable
- Ensure and maintain that security requirements in the services, technical infrastructure and ways of working;
- Implementing and reporting of internal controls;
- Support during security Audit and Forensic investigation. / run GRC report for SOD people
- Manages and executes high profile audits through to the senior management level;
- Able to manage the security exception process through Firefighter or other exception process
- Track security and compliance-related KPIs and metrics, and assist with reporting on those metrics to senior management;
- Conduct periodic scans, SOD, Vulnerability assessment, code review for security breaches on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
- Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
Act as point of escalation for SOD / FF access issues
20 Provide day-to-day Support for the SAP Application Security access and provisioning
20 Manage Processes and Suppliers in Charge of application Security
20 Serve as a key driver for the TS SAP Security
20 Ensure and maintain that security requirements in the services, technical infrastructure
20 Support during security Audit and Forensic investigation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Extensive experience in IT Security Experience for a global enterprise
- Extensive experience managing SAP / HFM Applications
- SAP Authorization concept knowledge / SSO knowledge
- Experience in SAP Security / GRC / access Provisioning.
- Strong knowledge of the global data security regulatory environment;
- An advanced level of English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate at all organizational levels.Define and Implement policies protecting TS key assets
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments using manual or automated tools;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver;
- Ability to research and interpret new rules and regulations;
- German and / or French speaking skills would be a plus
- Structured, analytic and independent working methods
- Work with Cross Functional & Multi cultural based teams. Get Results is the key
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work and facilitate diverse groups and work all levels internal and external customers
- Individual must be customer focused with good business acumen
- Can operate effectively in global networks and cross-functional
- Solution oriented, can build bridges and negotiate win-wins
- Track record of quickly and aggressively acting to resolve problems in the area of Application security / Crisis resolution
- Strong process orientation; ability to bring structure to a broadly-defined problem and/or needProven self-starter; able to take initiative to build organization capability and to deliver committed results
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req151021
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Bulevardul Dimitrie Pompeiu, Bucharest, B 020337 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.