Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The purpose of this role is to lead/implement complex and standard engineering solutions, typically undertaking one aspect of a large project, to successful completion within budgeted time and cost constraints achieving required quality.
1. Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
2. Produces part(s) of functional design specifications under supervision.
3. Produces (parts of) detailed design specifications.
4. Executes work assignment to appropriate standards and quality systems (Implementation, Test & Documentation)
5. Coaches and supports assigned engineer(s) to ensure they are able to meet the requirements of their work.
6. Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan.
7. Effectively communicates with customers to fully define and agree project requirements.
8. Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvem
20 Understand technology
20 Estimation development and analysis
20 Cost development
20 Metric development/reporting
20 Vendor interface
YOU MUST HAVE
-Bachelor / Master of Science Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
- Project experience as Engineer in Control discipline - Batch required
- 3-5 years of applicable project experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in German language
Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.