Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Operations Processes Digitization (Alignment to new global IoT strategy )
- Assist business case creation, planning, monitoring and requirements management, ensure alignment to organization objectives;
- Support tools and systems development and deployment;
- Participate in digitization maturity assessment;
- Monitor digitization integration into plant MOS – main POC for Automated Dashboards & Predictive Maintenance;
- Follow up on digitization-enabled productivity projects and build data analysis on each site’s overall
- Monitor OPEX projects impact in plant conversion cost and monitor projects ROI;
• Should Cost for Operations AOP planning;
- Support data gathering, model tuning, tools development and deployment; follow up on gaps between Should Cost and actual results at site level;
- Footprint analysis to support the development of the manufacturing strategy (core/non core, transfers);
• Deployment of the new OTC HOS initiatives inside Operations;
- Support business cases creation and projects implementation to ensure adherence to the HOS OTC framework;
- Monitor Kaizen Events and Leading practice tools;
• Sustain Aftermarket Growth;
- Integrate Aftermarket performance measuring framework in the Plant Performance Scorecard)
- Support the Aftermarket strategy execution;
• Monitor the performance of new manufacturing technologies against the business case for critical projects;
• Support the MRO stock analysis;
• Develop Operations measuring frameworks( performance scorecards ) in accordance with Global Manufacturing and ISC Objectives;
- Data business analytics;
- Operation/Manufacturing knowledge, TS Business preferred;
- Lean Knowledge (VSM, SCS, OEE, RPP, etc..);
- Modelling techniques and methods;
- Strong communication skills & orientation on problem solving;
- Process improvement mindset;
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis;
- Project management;
- SAP knowledge;
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge ( Excel & PowerPoint);
- Green Belt certification;
- Engineering education is a preferred;Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.