Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Daily follow up on overdue debts by telephone and email envisaging DSO improvement;
• Ensure that credit limits are not exceeded outside the discretionary limit;
• Managing and controlling of the Accounts Receivables according to the debt collection procedure;
• Identify high risk accounts and take appropriate action;
• Processing and generating reminder emails and account statements;
• Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices;
• Working to strict monthly and annual collections targets (AOP);
• Management of Blocked orders: release, reporting and communication towards business and customers alike;
• Periodic reviews of customer’s payment performance and credit facilities;
• Highlight to management changes on credit facilities and trading conditions;
• Ensuring that delinquent accounts are placed on hold for deliveries / services and business is informed accordingly;
• Work with customer master team on monitoring external financial data affecting our customers;
• Ensuring that all account settings are daily reviewed and maintained in cooperation with customer master team;
• Customer Master & Credit Master amendments;
• Build and provide business with Ad Hoc reports;
• Conducting business in a manner that promotes both internal and external customer satisfaction;
35 Limit Reviews
10 Process Improvement
• Fluency in English and French;
• Credit Control experience would be a plus;
• Knowledge of SAP;
• Knowledge of Excel;
• Empathy, team work ability, communication, business acumen, project skills etc.;
• Strong communication skills;
• Team player but a self-starter as well;
• High level of accuracy and numeracy;
• Flexible and able to manage changes;
• Open Minded and proactive approach;
• Motivated and dedicated. Ability to work on a multicultural team environment;Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.