Cyber Safety and Audit Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems (TS) team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
Honeywell Turbo Technologies((http://turbo.honeywell.com) is the leading automotive turbocharger supplying technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world.
This position will lead a global team responsible for Cyber safetyincluding Intrusion Prevention, vulnerabilities and all Cyber safety aspect.
Position reports to Compliance and security domain leader
In charge of overall cyber security and audit. Access and Identity management. Data Life cycle protection. Audit.
- Provide day-to-day leadership for the Cyber Safety and SOC (Security Operation Center)Team ensuring the most effective tools, processes and partnerships are leveraged to protect Honeywell from cyber attacks.
- Manage people and Supplier in Charge of Security / Cyber Safety/ Define metrics for this supplier ( MSSP) .
- Serve as a key driver for the Spinco Security technology roadmap and evaluation of emerging technologies.
- Manage SOC requirements and metrics
- Ensure and maintain that security requirements in the services, technical infrastructure and ways of working;
- Establish and maintain a governance framework for compliance and control (ISO 2700x,.);
- Establish and maintain a risk management process and reporting capability.
- Implementing and reporting of internal controls;
- Support during customer health check reviews and other reviews;
- Manages and executes high profile audits through to the senior management level;
- Able to manage the security audit function – targeting, scheduling and resourcing critical audits;
- Able to lead and conduct full contract compliance reviews;
- Establish and support an internal audit/compliance function supporting the customer’s audit groups and external audits;
- Ensure alignment and support in solving customer regulatory requirements;
- Track security and compliance-related KPIs and metrics, and assist with reporting on those metrics to senior management;
- Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
- Implement protections Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures
- Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerability
- Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
- Investigate security breaches
Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
20 Develop business' IT strategy
20 Recommend IT solution roadmaps
20 Set local IT priorities
20 Ensure compliance/cyber safety
20 Run MOS for solution delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline Or in lieu of degree will consider 8 years of IT Security Experience for a global enterprise
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing global enterprise IT securityteams
- Master’s degree in IT security preferred
- German & French speaking skills preferable
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Ability to translate business issues/requirements and objectives into action plans.
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
- Ability to promote strong teamwork in a global/regional operational support model.
- Experience in customer service and global infrastructure management.
- Single Point of contact for Cyber Safety
- Define and Implement policies protecting SpinCo key assets
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, IT security
- Strong knowledge of the global data security regulatory environment;
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments using manual or automated tools;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver;
- Ability to research and interpret new rules and regulations;
- Working ability in English.
Having one of the following certifications is a plus :
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
CISM – Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
ISSAP – Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
ISSEP – Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- Structured, analytic and independent working methods
- Integration of digital product and process models as well as production optimization like closed production loops and predictive maintenance
- Work with Cross Functional & Multi cultural based teams. Get Results is the key
- Good oral and written communications; excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work and facilitate diverse groups and work all levels internal and external customers
- Individual must be customer focused with good business acumen
- Can operate effectively in global networks and cross-functional
- Solution oriented, can build bridges and negotiate win-wins
- Track record of quickly and aggressively acting to resolve problems in the area of security / Crisis resolution
- Strong process orientation; ability to bring structure to a broadly-defined problem and/or need
- Proven self-starter; able to take initiative to build organization capability and to deliver committed results
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req133206
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.