Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Team Management responsibilities may include:
• Providing leadership and direction to development team members
• Staffing current program openings for the team
• On boarding new program team members, ensuring they are brought up to speed on the scope of the program
• Executing the performance assessment, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions for the team members under purview
• Collaborating with subcontractor team members’ leadership for staffing needs
• Updating corporate tools related to personnel staffing and functional needs
• Planning and allocating resources across program task orders for financial reporting
• Participating in proposal efforts including Basis of Estimate (BOE) and technical volume writing
• Managing personnel on the agile software development teams
• Overseeing training across the agile team members
• Performing timecard review and approval actions
• Shields the team from external interference that might decrease focus
• Instill sense of urgency and integrity in team, along with a sense of team ownership towards commitments
Reporting and communication
• Plays a crucial interface role between the technical team and the product owner, ensuring there is good collaboration.
• Ensures the full team is clear on the product owner's current priorities; knows what and the why at all times.
• Ensures the design and delivery of the software solves for the priorities the product owner establishes.
• Interfaces with manager for help if any needed for impediments and people issues.
• Proactively and effectively log/track/communicate Issues (escalate), risks (mitigate), assumptions (clarify), actions (track to closure), decisions (help arrive at & communicate).
• Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to problems.
• Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
20 Requirements and design
20 Software architecture and coding
20 Manage Talent
20 Customer Support
20 Verify and Validate
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.