Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The HRS Specialist will work with internal & external customers, business leaders and will be responsible of the timely delivery of the high quality customer service in line with Honeywell processes and policies. This position focus may be on multiple sites or countries assigned and will closely co-operate with the local HRS team and all related department and also work with different Service Hubs.
The HRS Specialist will be responsible to fulfill wide range of HRS operation related tasks from admin to projects according to the Service Catalog & Service Level Agreement.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Contract preparation;
• On-boarding administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements);
• Exit administration;
• Employee letters (e.g. verification letters);
• Contract modifications;
• Medical and benefits administration;
• Leave administration;
• HRS providers invoice check and necessary administration (e.g. approval);
• Reports related to HRS;
• Answering customers calls;
• Support HRS related audit;
• Managing HRS service requests in CRM according to SLA;
• Answering to employees queries and directs them to the right channel if needed;
• Involvement in process integration if required;
• Initiate improvement ideas and action it;
• Coordinate and provide data and info to payroll for monthly closing;
• Working closely with other department like Finance, Government Relations, Staffing;
• Comply with all required policies & local labor law.
15 Drive change
25 Advise stakeholders
35 Provide administrative support
25 Analyze data
YOU MUST HAVE
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.