Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
• Define and Manage the annual TS audit plan, adapting & mobilizing the audit team to the risk level of sites (Internal and/or Contractors auditors); organizing the audit activities until communication of the final report via MST (IT tool).
• Conduct or participate to audits at site level.
• Plan and organize the monthly Self Assessment at sites level (Maturity evaluation).
• Track its completion "on time" and "quality", pre-assessing the accuracy of answers and consistency of evidence.
• Maintain the Maturity metrics and track its evolution versus the AOP (Annual Operating Plan - Goals).
• Identify systemic weaknesses and lead improvement plan.
• Maintain and manage the OCA metrics (Open Correctives Avtions) to achieve the AOP.
• Prepare the annual Maturity report for the Management Review, including proposition of improvement actions.
• Develop and maintain the TS "Learning Need Assessment" directly useable by sites (consolidation of all training requirements in TS HSE standard). (Adapted to types of site)
• Review the annual update with each site, including local legal requirements (Feasible during the annual Self Assessment of the elemen "Training")
• Conduct training compliance audit (supported by Enseha regulatory data base).
• Design training, as required in TS standard, for each level of employees (HSE staff, HSE Champions, Authorized people, Affected people, etc...) considering the TS diversity (example : 12 languages spoken). These trainings have to be directly useable by sites.
• Define for each training the system to validate that trainees have improve their knowledge to the right level.
• Train the trainers
• Maintain updated Ts training with at least a review every 3 year.
• Utilize technologies having the most efficient best impact on trainees
• Control services provided by Contractors
• Develop and track the annual training plan of the TS HSE Team.
• Propose the annual HSE Communication plan and lead its deployement along the year :
• Lead specific TS Communication program (Be Safe - Be Happy) with its different events
• Coordinate program supporting HSE Cultural improvement
• Manage and/or coordinate regular communications (example : News Letter, HSE Wall, TS News, Productsteward Ship, etc...)
• Promote Best Practice sharing, leveraging the HOS Leading practice tool.
• Leverage Award system (individual/Team/Site) to emphasis HSE successes
• HSE point of contact of the TS Communication Department
• Enlarge the "Safety Alerts" process to reduce risk for employee and the company
• Utilize technologies having the most efficiency in term of communication
• Control services provided by Contractors
25 Training of employees
25 Audit and self assessment
25 Continuous improvement
25 Communication with global teams
YOU MUST HAVE
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.