Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Be part of a team that provides strategic direction and execution of integrated marketing communications plans to drive business growth and enhance Honeywell’s reputation and brand. This position provides the opportunities to influence our trade customers (distributors, OEMs and contractors) along their buying journey that will deliver Honeywell results. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, a strategic approach to developing and implementing campaigns that support across the buyer journey, and an executional mind-set.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Provide marketing communications leadership for home trade product portfolios
• Plan, develop, execute and measure integrated marketing communications strategies, plans, programs, campaigns and content to drive business growth and enhance Honeywell as the vendor of choice with our customers
• Work with cross-functional teams, including channel and product marketing managers, to develop content strategies and plans that drive customer engagement and product knowledge across the buyer’s journey
• Lead content development and web improvements for customer website, www.forwardthinking.honeywell.com
• Manage agency partners from concept to execution to evaluation, ensuring projects stay on time, on budget and on brand. Include appropriate stakeholders
• Ensure alignment to corporate and business brand strategy, identity and tone of voice
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree
• Some experience in Communications and/or Marketing
• Some cross-functional team experience
• Experience managing marketing teams and professionals
• Solid collaboration and team management skills
• Experience executing B2B marcom
• Experience executing social and digital marketing plans in a B2B environment
• Experience working in a matrixed organization with the ability to make strong business cases that lead to management support for programs
• Excellent business writing and editing skills
• Excellent organizational, project management, communication and presentation skills
20 Develop Marcom briefs
20 Launch campaign concepts
20 Oversee content development
20 Engage with product marketing
20 Work with PR & Social COE
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.