Integrated Supply Chain Technical Leader
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team!
Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company.
Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
- Provide status and escalate issues/concerns on new product/process development programs as it relates to ISC (Integrated Supply Chain).
- Communicate manufacturing readiness levels (MRL) and design for manufacturability status, results, and action plans.
- Provide updates on new product/process development goals & objectives and metrics.
- Provide ISC voice (input) on product design as it relates to manufacturability (cost, quality, delivery and safety).
- Status updates on internal and external ISC readiness activity and plans.
- Provide data on make vs buy decisions, supplier selections, manufacturing process strategies, manufacturing feasibility.
- Provide input on key phases of the product process development process (innovation, proof of concept, product process design, and base product validation)
- Provide input to the overall program plan on key phases of the product process development process (innovation, proof of concept, product process design, and base product validation).
- Participation in product development reviews (PDR), Pre-PAC's, and Global PAC reviews.
- Provide status and escalate issues/concerns on new product/process development programs as it relates to ISC.
- Liaison to drive MRL activity within the product line
- Driving COE activities that effect product process development.
- Ensure and develop alignment of process strategies for new technology.
- Develop process and quality readiness for new product introductions.
- Lead internal six sigma process scorecard .
- Feedback and participation of MRL workshops.
- Present feedback on supplier capability and feasibility of new components that effect new product / process development.
- Assessments of potential production intent and development suppliers for new product development. Escalation of issues they may put supplier readiness at risk.
- Communication of risk mitigation strategies.
- Completion of supplier APQP and PPAP information.
- Communication of supplier manufacturing plan, strategy, and readiness.
- Transition new technology internal and external manufacturing strategies for execution in manufacturing plants for specific lead customer applications.
- Provide manufacturability and product assurance statement feedback thru MRL, APQP status.
- Participation of design reviews.
Support manufacturing readiness and phase exit criteria. Updates on six sigma scorecards.
20 Provide ISC voice (input) on product design
20 Provide input on key phases of the product process development process
20 Provide input to the overall program plan on key phases
20 Driving COE activities that effect product process development
20 Present feedback on supplier capability and feasibility
YOU MUST HAVE
- BS in Engineering (Master Degree a plus) or similar
- Extensive experience as Manufacturing/product development Engineer in the automotive industry
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple goals of time, cost and quality
- Knowledge of assembly and machining manufacturing practices
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req150487
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.