IT Enterprise Architect
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems (TS) team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
Honeywell Turbo Technologies((http://turbo.honeywell.com) is the leading automotive turbocharger supplying technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world.The Turbo Technologies business is part of Honeywell Transportation Systems.
- Establishing a well-defined enterprise IT infrastructure strategy and road map.
- Collaborating effectively with the business to provide IT infrastructure solutions to support business needs (such as improving one-to-one customer engagement).
- Using the IT function as a broker of technology services for the organization (for example, providing expertise to the business in selecting software-as-a-service and other cloud computing opportunities).
- Supporting cross-functional teams of infrastructure domain experts to identify, source and implement IT infrastructure solutions.
- Collecting, analyzing and documenting performance measures.
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
- Implement the strategy for the devel o pment of IT/technology architecture work
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Implement the strategy for the development of IT/technology architecture work·Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level. - Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Direct the IT/technology architecture activities with Key Suppliers
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
Lead Integration services
20 Develop business' IT strategy
20 Ensure compliance/cyber safety
20 Run MOS for solution delivery
20 Manage IT professionals
20 Educate business on technology
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, informatics or similar field such as Technology
- 7 years of relevant experience in IT
- 2 year of prior IT Architecture Experience or related project.
- English Speaking
- Master’s degree in IT
- Working knowledge in SAP /Enterprise service bus solution ( Mule / Apigee etc)
- German & French speaking skills preferable
- Relevant experiences in the area of IT architecture
- Structured, analytic and independent working methods
- High flexibility, willingness and assertiveness
- Work with Cross Functional & Multi cultural based teams. Get Results is the key
- Goodoral and written communications; excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work and facilitate diverse groups and work all levels internal and external customers
- Individual must be customer focused with good business acumen
- Can operate effectively in global networks and cross-functional
- Solution oriented, can build bridges and negotiate win-wins
- Account Management Skills: Develops strong working relationships with internal customers and takes ownership for meeting/exceeding customer needs throughout IT lifecycle; true end-to-end service ownership mindset
- Track record of quickly and aggressively acting to resolve problems
- Strong process orientation; ability to bring structure to a broadly-defined problem and/or need
- Proven self-starter; able to take initiative to build organization capability and to deliver committed results
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req133191
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.