Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Project Controls Specialist will be allocated to large and/or multi projects in Europe area, and functionally reports to the Projects Controls Supervisor for Project Execution Center located in Bucharest, working closely with the program and project managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining project cost tools used by project managers to measure, forecast and track project related work. Work is usually office based but depending on individual project requirements the position may require travel to and / or work in customer facilities or remote construction locations.
· Ensures the accuracy of earned value data on allocated projects
· Actively participates in project review meetings. Provides clear, accurate project assessments and gives proactive advice to drive successful project completion.
· Responsible for project control procedures compliance on allocated projects
· Performs project cost risk analysis, develops project contingency budgets
· Assist other project controls team members as required
· Works with Operations Management and Finance to assist in Business Planning & Analysis
· Participates in internal and external audits
· Development of project controls tools & methodology
· Will assist in resource planning, on a monthly basis, on allocated projects
· Working with Program/Project Managers to produce accurate cost estimates for change orders, maintaining the change log
20 Enter Data
20 Prepare and publish metrics and reports
20 Analyze program performance
20 Identify route cause
20 Track budget and program financial data
· MS Office & SAP Projects Module
· Finance & cash flow – concepts, processes, planned, actual, forecast
· English Language required
· Good analytical skills
· Good knowledge of cost estimating, tracking and control
· Good knowledge of contracts
· Business planning & analysis
· Communication skills – oral, written, presentation
· Negotiation & conflict management skills
· Cost risk analysis/contingency management
· Total Quality Management concepts
· Proactive, helpful, constructive, integrity & open communication
· 4 years related experience in Finance and/or Project controlling areas
· Experience in oil & gas, automation or electronics industry preferred
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.