Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell TS. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology road maps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
• Applies end-to-end project management processes that will ensure achieving the technical, cost and timing targets of process and manufacturing development activities at suppliers.
• Ensures effective collaboration of various functions necessary to the industrial success of the project (Purchasing, Supplier Quality, Engineering, Product Assurance, Customer Management, ...)
• Follows new Bid & Launch processes, refines MOS / dashboard / phase exit documents with PM/PA. Ensures adherence to MRL and new SRL principle during project execution.
• Ensures project schedule adherence in line with timing of internal and external customers needs. Moderates project meetings and establishes action lists for the different stakeholders.
• Drives supplier new material qualification activities and ensures project costs are in line with budget.
• Leads the team to identify, understand and mitigate risks to project timing, product cost, quality and reliability and escalates them in timely manner to leadership for support
• Drives preventive culture in EP by applying efficient processes for risk assessment, gap analysis, lessons-learned / guidelines, jointly with PA/PL/COEs.
• Leads and supports specific business-wide projects to improve project management processes and resolve business issues.
• Shares experience and best-practice within the project management team.
• Actively promotes the use of NPI tools and project management methods throughout the organization.
• Supports reducing process cycle-time and improving HUE, in particular for processes interacting with other departments. Follows Lean and HUE NPI principles.
• Provides required project management support the company cost reduction initiatives such as Value Engineering (VE/HLRR) and Lean initiatives at Suppliers activities
• Optimize and reduce new supplier qualification cycle time.
• Leads weekly reviews of open projects with the x-functional team, and drives actions were required to meet project goals
• Report the status of projects to the internal organization, stakeholders, suppliers, escalating issues through appropriate reviews.
• Coordinates the supply base chain from supplier to internal customer through process development, industrialization and PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) of first launch application with that supplier in close coordination with ISC and NPI.
• Leads the closure of completed projects, providing data on actual performance vs plan, and capturing lessons-learned.
• Maintains key project documents in the project book, in compliance with ISO-TS requirements.
• Ensures confidentiality of technically and commercially sensitive information, and compliance to business procedures.
• Maintains on-going forecast of material expenditure required to support new material qualification and plans for resource capacity in the various services.
• Prepares Phase Exit documentation for each relevant gate of the NPI and reports status and progress within the respective GBE PAC councils.
20 Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt
20 Estimation development and analysis
20 Metric development/reporting
20 Risk/OPP development and management
20 Project Performance
YOU MUST HAVE
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.